Old Wood Technologies: a New Brand for exclusive antiques barn wood
Old Wood Technologies
Old Wood Technologies is a manufacturer of decorative materials for barn interiors, a new trend in eco-materials.
Together with Old Wood Technologies, we have identified the following main objectives of cooperation:
- rebranding and logo redesign for creating the proper consumer associations,
- targeting two groups of audiences: interior designers who want to sell exclusive solutions and homeowners who want to create a unique atmosphere in them,
- creating a promotional video for the new brand presentation,
- creating promotional materials: subject and image photography of the product,
- creating integrated product images for use in design software.
The main goal is to create the image of an exclusive, ecological product and introduce fashion and demand for barn wood.
In collaboration, we have developed a new modern minimalist font logo, consisting of the abbreviation Old Wood Technologies, OWT.
Simplicity and lack of over-processing are old wood values that we managed to pass on in the company’s identity.
Honest photoset of products for customers
Textures and models for designers and architects
Digital advertising banners
The rebranding brought Old Wood Technologies to market, created a brand image, and explained its content to the primary target audience.
MOROZOV.agency team is proud of the cooperation and grateful for the opportunity to touch the new progressive trends in old wood, literally and figuratively. We believe that the future of eco-design is based on such technologies and companies like Old Wood Technologies.